KPP Search is working with one of the worlds leading luxury goods companies who is expanding their Group Internal Audit team. They are seeking Internal Auditors for their team based in Paris, France. This is a perfect opportunity for candidates who are driven to succeed and looking for a change!
As an Internal Auditor, successful candidates will be part of the wider audit function which works with business functions around the world. They will be tasked with leading and joining various internal audit projects in order to remove or mitigate any risks that the business may encounter.
Internal Audit projects will be aligned to the company’s internal audit methodology, which includes a mixture of operational audit, financial audit and some elements of compliance related projects. Alongside this, you will be given opportunities for growth, including performance-based promotion/rewards, international business trips and a rotation into the international business trips and a rotation into the business.
The Internal Audit team is very diverse with auditors coming from
around the world with different cultures and backgrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity for audit talent ready to be pushed to excel in an internal audit
● Supporting and participating in various internal audit engagements as a vital member of the wider audit function.
● Being an active and helpful team member.
● Participate in the reporting of Internal Audit project results and be able to disseminate
the information to relevant stakeholders.
● Ensure that the Internal Audit projects are compliant with the Group Internal Audit’squality standards.
● 3-8 years of professional working experience within a top tier accountancy/audit firm or a globally recognised company with a medium-large sized audit team.
● Professional experience working in internal audit, external audit, financial audit and compliance audit.
● Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Any additional European languages are an advantage.
● An ambitious mindset and a willingness to learn.
● Higher educational degree (e.g masters) from a top-ranked university or business school.
We look forward to your application.